TENAYA - Mundaka Climbing Shoe.
More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
Foot width response
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.
velcro closure system
Tenaya’s patented closure system is unique. It’s so precise, so quick and easy to use and provides independent tension control over different parts of the shoe. Once the user has configured the system to their specific requirements they will never need to waste time on adjustment again.
Technology that increases the dynamic response of the shoe improving its ability to adapt to different rock shapes and greater precision and comfort.
Technology that improves the balance between all the performance of the shoe achieving a greater range of response and greater performance in very different situations.
- The perfect combination of sensitivity and precision, the Mundaka was designed for optimal performance enabling you to climb more efficiently.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Patented Draxtor closure system with wrap-around flap giving even more control, even on difficult heel-hooks.
- Ultimate precision without sacrificing comfort.
Overhanging walls or delicate moves requiring great sensitivity. Equally suited to bouldering.
Velcro (patented Draxtor system)
Five-layer, highly breathable
TXT treated cotton
2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150
Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
1-13 UK whit half sizes